Two Great Movies Running on TV This Weekend

When I wrote Warnings, I didn't want it to be a dull "science book." So, I studied the writing style of three books that I admired and enjoyed reading. Those were, The Right Stuff, Rocket Boys, and Isaac's Storm. 


The first two books had outstanding movies made about them, although the title of the Rocket Boys' movie is October Sky. 


As I write this, the movie of The Right Stuff is running on HDnet and it runs again tomorrow and again later in the week.

October Sky ran earlier today on the HBO family of channels. It, too, runs again tomorrow and later in the week.

If you have never seen these movies, I highly recommend them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilary's Forecast Path Shifts West; Updated 9:20am PDT

Dangerous Travel Conditions - People Reportedly Stranded

Update on Tornado and Wind Potential; 12 Noon PDT